1. SHUBHDEVI (BANE REMOVED BY BOON):- Emancipation & rehabilitation of prostitutes in social mainstream and creating a movement against prostitution. Website: stopprostitution.org
2. ROYAL DAUGHTERS:- To counter the menace of female feticide and other gender based discrimination of girls, Guruji has started a campaign to save the daughters. He has inspired followers of Dera Sacha Sauda to take a pledge not to kill their unborn daughters. Those daughters who are abandoned by parents are brought to the Ashram and are provided with world class education, accommodation, love, affection and parental compassion in addition to teaching them the right way of life.
3. BLESSINGS:- Providing help to financially poor and unprivileged girls to get married.
4. THE BUD OF KNOWLEDGE:- Promoting girl’s education through awareness and facilitation.
5. ANTICIPATED LIFE:- Helping young widows getting married again.
6. THE NEW MORN:- To help and counsel young divorcee women to get married again and start a new life again by finding good matches.
7. CROWN OF THE LINEAGE:- Promoting matrilineal inheritance (parallel to the usual patrilineal one) by encouraging the boy (if he has another male sibling) to relocate to his wife’s parental place with everyone’s consent and look after her parents as his own responsibility.
8. SAVE WOMANHOOD:- Assisting destitute women.
9. EMPOWERED WOMEN:- Operating training centers for giving self-defense techniques to females.
10. RESPECT MOTHERHOOD:- Providing healthy and nutritious food and medical treatment to extremely poor pregnant women.
11. MOTHER CHILD GUARDIANS:- Bringing up the newly born babies and nurturing the poor pregnant women for some time till the baby grows to some extent.
12. NEW LIGHT OF HOPE:- Promoting widows’ marriage by the in-laws family like their own daughter, if the girl is willing to.
13. NURTURING MOTHER & CHILD:- Organizing free medical camps to provide free medical care including medicines, nutritional support and advice, tests and follow up to ensure good health of the expectant mothers and their unborn babies.
14. FLIGHT OF SPIRIT:- Arranging free treatment and marriages of girls who suffer from hostile acid throw by the miscreants.
15. BEYOND IMAGINATION:- To reach out to the victims of rape and gang rape and their families, to end their isolation and social ostracism. Young unmarried men who follow Dera Sacha Sauda (Devout Warriors) shall volunteer to accept them as life partners, with their mutual consent.
16. SORROW FREE JOURNEY:- To arrange marriages of girls who are physically challenged e.g. suffering from vitiligo (skin disorder), speech disorders/stammering etc. with devout warriors.
17. DEVOTEE’S METTLE:- Encouraging Devout Warriors (bhaktyodha) to tie nuptial knots with the physically challenged girls.
18. ROYAL SHELTER:- Operating the Shah Satnam Ji Asra Ashram for hapless orphans, where inhabitants are provided with state of art educational, boarding & lodging facilities along with mental and emotional upliftment.
19. REAL EDUCATION:- To facilitate financial help and guidance for students from poorer sections of society. Career counseling is also provided to them.
20. PIOUS WOMB:- Building character, values and good traits in coming generations by encouraging pregnant women to listen to true spiritual discourses and read stories of the noble and brave.
21. GENUINE GUIDANCE:- Guiding people about the ills of child marriage.
22. CHILD PROTECTION:- Stopping child labor as well as promoting education.
23. SAVE THE TINYTOTS FROM HARDSHIPS :- Eradicating Child Labour and providing them education.
24. PATHWAY TO LIGHT :- Opening special schools for blind & dumb children.
25. STOP TRAFFICKING OF CHILDREN :- Resisting child trafficking by creating teams to check it.
26. CAREER GUIDE:- To provide career counseling to school/college going students who are rather in dilemma to choose the appropriate career line according to their capabilities for bright future.
27. EDUCATION ENDOWMENT:- The literate volunteers will provide free coaching during the exam days to the poor and financially weak students, with their consent, to make them enjoy good result and taste success and excellence.
Health & Medical Care
28. HEALTH FOR THE MARGINALISED:- Operating a leper’s home for leprosy patients, where patients are provided with all the medical, physical, mental and emotional help along with boarding & lodging arrangements.
29. COMPANION INDEED:- Donating wheel chairs and artificial aids to the physically challenged and needy people.
30. NEW LIFE:- Providing financial help to patients belonging to economic weaker section to meet their medical needs.
31. TRUE BLOOD PUMP:- Running an International blood bank and conducting several mega blood donation drives worldwide to fulfill blood needs of major blood banks world over. In addition, blood donations are made by volunteers, wherever required, for the police, journalists, patients of thalassemia etc. by members of Dera Sacha Sauda spread all over the world. Dera Sacha Sauda also happens to be the largest blood donor to the Indian Military including Army, Air Force and Navy.
32. NANHA FARISHTA (A Medical MINI Angel):- Organizing medical checkup camps in remote villages by the Ashram’s Mobile Hospital, “NanhaFarishta“.
33. DIVINE LIGHT/ TRANSPLANTING EYES:- Conducting free eye operations, providing medicines and accommodation, care and assistance to thousands of patients in a free eye camp on 13th, 14th & 15th December every year, apart from a regular monthly camps.
34. PUBLIC WELFARE:- Organizing monthly free treatment and medical checkup camps (Jan Kalyan Parmarthi Shivirs) providing services of specialist & super specialist Doctors, along with free tests.
35. TRUE HAPPY:- Running True Happy (Heart Attack Prevention Program for You), A Project for free heart checkup and prevention of heart diseases through a holistic and preventive approach.
36. AYURVEDA- A PANACEA:- Providing treatment of incurable diseases with the help of Yoga & Ayurveda with positive living.
37. HELP ON CALL:- 24×7 ambulance is facilitated
38. REJUVENATION:- Organizing free polio camps and facilitating polio vaccination to the newly born.
39. AIDS AWARENESS:- Prevention of AIDS by spreading awareness and helping those who are fighting with it.
40. HEALTHY PROGENY PROGRAM:- Arranging Premarital Medical Check-Ups for prospective life partners to screen for any genetic disorder & ensure compatibility of their blood groups for a healthy progeny.
41. CLEANSE CAMPAIGN:- Promoting cleanliness and hygiene by encouraging people to keep the environment clean; Dera Sacha Sauda regularly organizes Mega cleanliness campaigns in different cities which are led by Guruji Himself.
42. CLEAN SOCIETY:- Construction of toilets by dera followers for the people living below poverty line to discourage open toilets & ensure safety from bacteria and viruses.
43. NATURE CAMPAIGN:- Making people aware and encouraging them to save trees and to plant & nurture more saplings for the coming generations to live in a healthy environment. People are also provided with saplings for plantation.
44. PROTECTION:- Encouraging farmers to use the left over stalks as fodder for animals instead of burning it. It will be useful in for animals and save the environment too.
45. WATER IS LIFE:- Teaching that Water is life, to save it and encourage all for Harvesting Water.
46. SCIENTIFIC FARMING:- Educating and guiding farmers to get better yields from their land under agriculture by promoting scientific techniques of cultivation.
47. SAVE THE FOOD PRODUCER (AGRONOMIST):- A team of specialists will be appointed which will have the apt knowledge pertaining to Farmers’ interest. The team will guide and support farmers evading their frustration and distress which often lead them to suicide.
48. WATER FACILITY:- Facilitating clean drinking water in public places.
49. BYE-BYE POLYTHENE:- Totally giving up the use of polythene and switching to cloth bags.
50. POLLUTION FREE ENVIRONMENT:- Checking Pollution by making manure out of agri-waste instead of burning the fodder in the fields.
51. DISASTER MANAGEMENT:- Rendering disaster management training and first aid training to individuals through Shah Satnam Ji Green ‘S’ Welfare Force Wing.
52. DISASTER RELIEF:- Relief operations during droughts, floods, earth-quakes, heavy snowfall and other natural calamities.
53. FIRE DEFENDER:- 24×7 Fire fighter team with fully equipped fire tender vehicle.
54. THE GREATEST GIFT:- Helping childless couples by helping them adopt children through legal adoption and thus bringing joys into their life.
55. HUMANITY:- Helping people, who meet with an accident, helping them reach the hospital as soon as possible and ensuring the best possible medical care.
56. THE WARRIOR-EPITOME OF DEVOTION:- Motivating girls to tie in the nuptial lock with widowers.
57. SAVE LIFE:- Helping stray animals by providing them shelter, food and medical aid.
58. Chemical less colors & reflectors ought to be affixed by expert and zealous devotees on the astray animals roaming to and fro in darkness at night, in order to avoid road accidents and save human lives.
59. SAFE ROADS, SAVE LIVES:- Inspiring people to remove fallen trees and deceased animals from roads to reduce the toll of accidents.
60. BIRDS’ NURTURING:- Feeding birds and encouraging people to keep feed & water for birds on rooftops.
61. BENEFACTOR OF OUR OWN BEINGS:- Creating awareness among people living in slums. Members of Shah Satnam Ji Green ‘S’ Welfare Force Wing motivate them to quit narcotics and request to Government to resolve their problems and bring them to Ashram for the betterment of their life.
62. HUMANITARIANISM:- Admitting mentally infirm vagrants roaming on the roads to Mental Hospitals and further helping to bring their lives back on track.
63. HUMANITARIAN COMFORT:- Adopting and taking care of old aged people or children whose relatives have died in any misfortune or war and does not have any one to look after.
64. SHELTERS FOR THE DESTITUTE:- To shelter the people who are physically challenged & homeless in government aided homes called “Rain Basera- The Home for needies” or to provide such type of help where these homes are not opened.
65. STOP THE MASSACRE:- Ensuring closure of animals’ Slaughter houses for animals and birds.
66. DIGNIFIED HUMANISM:- Counseling the youths to avoid eve/adam teasing i.e. prevent unethical behavior.
67. SUPREME OBLIGATIONS:- Encouraging children to avoid parental disdain. Rather treat them with honour, due obedience and courtesy.
68. ETERNAL SERVICE:- Encouraging posthumous body donation for medical research works.
69. EYE DONATION:- Encouraging posthumous eye donation.
70. A UNIQUE INITIATIVE:- Inspiring people to utilize money for welfare works for humanity instead of spending money on superstitions like performing rituals and unnecessary expenditures on occasions as birth, marriage and death.
71. WELFARE FROM BONY CREMATION REMNANTS:- The human remains, especially the bony part, are used to nurture and sustain saplings that grow into trees, thereby ending pollution.
72. CONTENT WITH ONE:- Promoting the message of ‘We (Husband-Wife as one family unit) are one, our child is one’ to check population explosion.
73. TRUE INSPIRATION:- Encouraging people to pledge to never accept or give bribes to make India a corruption free nation.
74. HEART DONATION:- To motivate people for posthumous heart donation.
75. KIDNEY DONATION:- To motivate people to donate kidney to needy people under a fully lawful progress.
76. NEW FOUNDATIONS OF LIFE:- Counseling the depressed people, motivating them to adopt a positive attitude towards life, encouraging them better their resolve to fight problems besides exhorting them to never consider suicide. The promotion of inner self confidence is only possible through the true method of meditation.
77. THE BRAVEHEART DEVOUT WARRIOR:- Motivating girls to come forward to marry the widowers, crippled and disabled boys.
78. CAMPAIGN TO RELIEVE STRESS:- Organizing free counseling camps by Doctors for the people who suffer from depression and mental stress. The team will make efforts to alleviate their stress and refrain them from committing a crime like suicide.
79. HEALTH AWARENESS CAMPAIGN:- To abstain from the usage of non-stick &aluminium utensils and to educate people about it, so that one can be saved from the diseases caused by it.
Upliftment of Society
80. TRUE LIFE:- Providing medical & emotional help along with treatment to mentally & physically challenged people, who tend to beg on public places; educating them on hard work and making them capable to integrate into society.
81. CIVILIZED BEINGS:- Reintegrating tribals with mainstream society.
82. HOMELY SHELTER:- Providing “ready to move in” houses to the needy, unprivileged, widows and poor.
83. FOOD BANK:- Food is one of the most important needs to survive. Millions of people don’t get enough food, and many have surplus that they waste, so encouraging people to donate food items to the needy. 24×7 food service is available for the needy at the Ashram’s food banks.
84. CLOTH BANK:- Encouraging people to donate clothes to the needy who can’t afford to buy clothes by themselves.
85. SKIN BANK:- To open a skin bank, to extract the skin of dead bodies so that skin of the dead bodies can be used for the skin coating of acid attack victims or burnt cases / fire victims.
86. RU-B-RU:- Ashram’s free matrimonial service under Ru-B-Ru program through website (https://www.marriagerubru.com) as well as through a Help Desk.
87. MANAGE HERITAGE:- To help Handicapped Soldiers & their families, and to help families of slain soldiers who lost their lives in the call of duty.
88. NATION’S ADORNMENT:- To assist freedom fighters in every possible way.
89. SMILE ON INNOCENT FACE:- Developing Book-Banks and Toys-Banks so that the destitute children can also be provided with education and toys.
90. DRUG FREE SOCIETY:- Conducting awareness campaigns in different blocks/villages one at a time to make them liquor free
91. HUMANITARIAN FAVOR:- Supporting the families of those martyred or injured due to terrorism or while defending & serving the nation or at any other public places.
92. SPIRIT OF BROTHERHOOD:- The well off, affluent families will give up subsidy, provided on different items by the government, in the favour& benefit of the needy & the hapless to make the nation economically stronger & more stable.
93. PATRIOTISM:- Helping & indulging in repair & maintenance of government buildings and pigmentation of walls with prior approval from government and governing bodies.
94. SUKHDUA (A COMMUNITY THAT PRAYS FOR THE WELL BEING OF ALL):- Eunuchs (Hijra/ Kinnars) the most disempowered segment in society. They are discriminated and deprived of human rights and they are not treated with respect. So, Guruji took a major step to change their status by giving them a graceful name (“SukhDuaSamaj“) and integrate them with main stream society.
95. AWAKENING THE SOCIETY/ BACK TO NATURE:- Homosexuality is a huge problem for the present as well as coming generations, Guruji has initiated a drive to eliminate homosexuality by providing counseling to them, cautioning them about possible health hazards and encouraging them to become normal.
96. LIBERATION FROM CURSE:- Endorsing dowry-free marriages.
97. RIGHTEOUS CUSTOM:- Teaching & helping people to give-up superstitions, rumors, black magic and misguiding predictions.
98. CHARACTER BUILDING:- Channelizing the younger generation away from immoral mores, cheap music and other means that makes youngsters directionless, by means of spiritual congregations and devotional hymns sung in modern music.
99. SAVE ENERGY:- Making people aware about different ways & means of saving water and electricity.
100. SELF-DEFENCE:- Anti-suicide teaching by promoting the fact that committing suicide is the greatest sin, and teaching free meditation to gain self confidence and joy from within.
101. THE TRUE PATH:- Discard corruption, loot, thefts etc and promotion of good human qualities like honesty, integrity, discipline etc. for the wholesome growth of the country.
102. TRIBAL MARRIAGES:- To let them tie in the nuptial lock while ignoring wrong orthodox customs and traditions.
103. Motivating people to utilize the black money stashed away for public welfare.
NOTE: All the devotees of Dera Sacha Sauda request the President & Prime Minister of the nation to create a non-profit fund where all the black money is collected and is utilized for the welfare of poor & needy.
104. Constructing old age orphanages for the parents who have been neglected by their children.
105. LIVELIHOOD THROUGH LABOR:- Eradicating gambling and betting from the society.
106. DINT OF HARDWORK ALONE:- Shun the practice of begging by educating beggars about the fruits of hard work and enabling them to get into main stream society.
Medication cum Meditation
107. DIVINE CHARACTER:- Promotion of vegetarianism.
108. HEALTHY LIFE:- A concerted Anti – drug addiction and rehabilitation Campaign.
109. SPIRITUAL CHARACTER:- Promoting character buildup (which helps build up a healthy young generation free from fatal diseases like AIDS and other sexually transmitted illnesses without any medication) through Satsang, Yoga & Meditation.
110. HEALTH-DELIGHT:- Educating the young generation to be health conscious by organizing different sports events and promoting mutual cooperation for a better society.
111. AN INITIATIVE:- Spreading awareness on the menace of AIDS & homosexuality by arranging seminars and distributing books in schools and colleges regarding these.
112. SERVING UNCEASINGLY:- To pray for the welfare of people and whole society by devoting at least 10-15 minutes towards meditation & donating minimum of 1 rupee per day for the welfare of society.
113. DIVINE BUDS:- To habituate children towards meditation, where in return they will be rewarded with pocket money from their parents. This will further help them to attain confidence and stability towards inner peace via meditation. Meditation will also assist them towards moral values and help them to shun vices and eradicate wrong doings.
Employment & Independence
114. SELF-RELIANCE:- Helping unemployed citizens by making them independent through self employment or finding a job.
115. SELF-ESTEEM:- Setting up vocational centers such as stitching centers, looms for weaving etc. as source of employment for women in rural areas.
116. FOOTSTEPS TOGETHER:- Supporting physically disabled people and gainfully employed, to help them to get married and generate employment for them.
117. LIFE’S BACKBONE:- Requesting government to providing means of employment to the physically handicapped people.
118. CONFLUENCE OF ALL RELIGIONS:- Believing & promoting religious unification that all religions lead to one God, promoting defacto unity to stop religious disputes and maintain brotherhood.
119. LIGHT IN THE DARK:- Uniting the prisoners with God’s name and true meditation.
Tranquil & Calm Panorama /Peace Building
120. SECURING LIFE:- Believing in and teaching the way to non-violence.
121. PEACE AND SALVATION:- Helping people lead a stress free life and attain salvation by the path of Gurumantra.
122. MEDIATION:- Resolving family disputes through Mediation & counseling instead of approaching courts and a tedious legal process.
123. TRUSTED RESORT:- Helping those boys & girls who get eloped from their houses, by making them & their families understand about the consequences & further unite them, so that they can be saved from the so called hatred of society.
124. FREE ENTITLEMENT:- Providing free legal aid.
125. SAVE SOCIETY:- Getting the brothels closed through legal means.
126. The Gambler bettor, homes does shatter shall stay away and motivate others from indulging in betting of any sort.
127. Boycott Chinese Products.